19th October
nth much to write abt tdy apart fr the fact that I havent spent so long doing homework for a long time, my goodness. From abt 2pm to 5pm I was preparing fer my oral presentation tmr abt CNY (and chatting as well :P) and then after dinner from abt 9 or 9:30pm till now, almost 12 midnight, I’ve been doing homework! I feel so hardworking! :P
realised suddenly that an EDB event is coming up in the 2nd week of Nov in Köln! That means that many many singaporeans are gathering here (abt 30 I should say), including leeting! For those who don’t know, shes the (only) other person fr our batch in Germany, and we were german classmates fer 4 yrs and classmates in sch a year. Yayness! I offered to put her up at my place, prob have to squeeze on one bed but nvm :) shd be nice and cosy. Would haf to see if she’d rather pay to stay at a youth hostel tho :P ahh much to look fwd to!
Weather’s turned cold suddenly tdy, think it was abt 12 deg C at like 3pm :( rained lots too, all thru morning & the early afternoon. Will need to get winter wear soon, and better shoes that are waterproof! Ahhh! More money spent!

<< Home